The New Model of Ultra Portable Projector
Jakarta, 3 May 2010 – NEC Indonesia, one of the leading providers of commercial LCD displays and projectors, introduced a new series of ultra portable projectors in Jakarta today.
The NP64/NP63/NP54/NP43 is an ultra portable projector intended for business solutions, where it comes with auto features to allow quick and easy set up. The direct power-on and power-off function makes it possible to set up and put the projector away very quickly, and features such as auto focus and auto vertical keystone correction present a perfect and clear image display. Wall color correction function automatically adjusts the color tones when images are projected on a wall. Despite its compact body and size, the NEC NP64/NP63/NP54/NP43 is capable of projecting images on a large screen in a wide venue, allowing users to project images in various different environments.
The NEC NP64/NP63/NP54/NP43 projectors employ the Carbon Meter indicating the reduced amount of CO2 emissions in Eco Mode, in comparison to the reduction in CO2 emissions during the Eco Mode-Off operation. A USB memory viewer function of the projector (for NP64/NP54 models) also allows viewing of images stored in data storage devices. To further support a paperless eco-friendly environment, images can be transmitted to projector from a PC or mobile phone using the Bluetooth® Wireless technology, by connecting an optional Bluetooth® USB adapter (NP01BA) to the projector.
“The ultra portable projector NEC NP64/NP63/NP54/NP43 is a result of NEC's continuous efforts to advance multimedia technologies by creating functional and high value projectors. This ultimate innovation is an excellent choice for meeting the ever-demanding multimedia needs in various different business environments,” said Takeshi Tsukamoto, President Director of NEC Indonesia. “The NEC Projector NP64/NP54/NP43 comes in rich auto features to complement business activities more effectively and it is a perfect partner in creating customized integrated solutions to suit your business environment. The eco-friendly NP64/NP63/NP54/NP43 also comes with a carbon meter for monitoring carbon dioxide emissions, and this is part of NEC’s commitment to create ecological and green products for the future.”
NP64/NP63/NP54/NP43 is ideal for meetings, function halls, digital signage in lobbies, broadcasting, public venues, retail areas, transportation applications, and financial environments. Through the advance technology with six segments color wheel and BrilliantColorTM with superior reproducibility of neutral colors, images of natural scenery can be projected more vividly.
These are the following features of the NP64/NP63/NP54/NP43:
• With auto power on, projection starts immediately after inserting the power cord into an outlet.
• Auto focus function feature allows the projector to be set up easily and quickly
• Direct power off function makes it possible to put the projector away very quickly.
• Auto vertical keystone correction will avoid the trapezoidal distortion of the projected images.
• Wall color correction adjusts the color tones when images are projected on the wall.
• The lamp life has been extended by introducing the switchable lamp mode.
• The mouse operation on a PC can be made through the remote control.
• Security function prevents unauthorized use.
• Low noise design
• Employing the built-in monaural speaker
• Lightweight compact body for easy transport
• Carbon meter for visualizing ecology, indicating the reduced amount of CO2 emissions in Eco Mode.
• Employing the color wheel with six segments (red, green, blue, cyan, white, and yellow) and BrilliantColorTM with superior reproducibility of neutral colors, images of natural scenery can be projected more vivid.
• USB Memory Viewer Function is employed (NP64/NP54). Project image data saved in USB memory devices using the viewer function of the projector.
• Includes a remote with the control ID registration function, which allows operation of multiple projectors with a single remote.
Availability and Warranty
The NEC Projector NP64/NP63/NP54/NP43 is commercially available from NEC Indonesia from May 2010. NEC Indonesia offers a 1 year part and labor warranty for the device. Further information is available at http://www.nec-display.com/ap/
About NEC Corporation
NEC Corporation is a leader in the integration of IT and network technologies that benefit businesses and people around the world. By providing a combination of products and solutions that cross utilize the company’s experience and global resources, NEC’s advanced technologies meet the complex and ever-changing needs of its customers. NEC brings more than 100 years of expertise in technological innovation to empower people, businesses and society. For more information, visit NEC at http://www.nec.com.
NEC is a registered trademark of NEC Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Other product or service marks mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners. ©2010 NEC Corporation.
About PT. NEC Indonesia
PT. NEC Indonesia is a subsidiary of NEC Corporation (HQ: Japan) since 1968 when it first established its Jakarta Representative Office. Through the years, NEC Indonesia has recognized the importance of instituting telecommunication infrastructure for the country and has introduced several NEC technologies and solutions. This has resulted in NEC Indonesia achieving the market leader position of being a total solutions provider for the Indonesian telecommunications industry.
Today, with its headquarters in Jakarta and 20 other offices located in various parts of Indonesia, NEC Indonesia continues to play a significant role in providing total telecommunications and IT business solutions to its various customers in the carrier, telecommunications, government and enterprise businesses.
For more information, please visit http://www.nec.co.id
NEC Press Contact (Indonesia):
Arif Budi Subekti
PT. NEC Indonesia
(+62) 21 5201215
NEC Press Contact (Region):
NEC Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd.
(+65) 6379 2571